2.19.2010

um, yeah, i don't give a fuck bitch!!!

well, one of my friends decided to stop talkin to me because she thinks i was talkin about her
is she serious!?
yes, she is very much so serious.
um, i don't think she knows this but i could really care less. i've come to the point in my high school carrer where i have far more important thing to do than to worry about somethiing like who wants to be friends with me.
(i scoff)
im officially done with bitches. i have my five ride or die that's willing to do anything and everything for me
what do i wan with a lil ass girl?!
i think she was toxic in my life anyway and i really think this is GOD'S way of telling me our friendship
was bad for me.

ugh, i can't wait till i get my computer back so i can blog properly because just blogging at school is not working.  i can't show you guys my puppy or put up new pics of me or even put up my funny video i made *frowns*
just stick it out with me : )

p.s.: I HAVE DECIDED TO GET A TWITTER. YES, I HAVE DECIDED TO GET A TWITTER, COMING TO YOU SOON. AND BELOW YOU WILL FIND MY NEW FAV VIDEO, RHIHANNA WENT IN!!



2 acknowledgements:

achoiceofweapons said...

Hi Zodiac,
See my post again on Women. LOL
Sorry about ya losing your friend but it won't be the last one. Ish like that comes around again.
Jaycee

Eb the Celeb said...

letting you know now... twitter is immmensely addictive... lol

welcome to the twitterati!