8.20.2009

he's still a cutie...











ok..so we were all crazy about his hit smash single "birthday sex", but if you are a music maniac like me you would know that the song has been out for some time because I had the song on my ipod for some time now. Anyway, I had no idea what Jeremih looked like but when I saw his video for "birthday sex" my mouth was watering! lol...so I told my mom i thought he was fine but she said he's gay. I didnt let her know she hurt my feelings but she may be right..but I dunno and idc because he is still a cutie...but here are two men I am just so attracted to and I KNOW they are'nt gay... morris chestnut and derwin from "the game"




2 acknowledgements:

Cosmefash said...

i miss the game
i hear BET might pick it up

Harlem Missez said...

omg...i fuckin love POOCH HALL; that my baby daddy #3, after fab and allen iverson