11.06.2009

i MUST have that good good

WE ALL HAVE OUR FANS RIGHT AKA HATERS, WELL SOMEBODY THAT WAS KINDA IN MY CIRCLE ALWAYS MADE HERSELF SEEM LIKE SHE WASN'T A HATER BUT ALAS! THE BITCH MOST DEFINITLY IS. Ok so I have a new boo ok, and he his fine! Six foot two, in college with a car and a job, so he got it goin on. I dont mind that other girls look at him or try to talk to him because he only got eyes for me and he's proven that to me on many ocassions but one bitch slipped up.

So one day when my man is about to go out with some friends and this girl approches him trying to spit some game. Hmm..if he was really interested he would have tried to talk to her, but anyway, he tells the girl ,"I have a girl, you probbably know her, her name is BRIANI." SHE SAYS :"Ew. your talking to BRIANI? She's fat and bald with big lips and she ain't a virgin." HE SAYS: "If you're trying to talk to me why are you so concerned about her?'' SHE SAYS: "OH..I didnt mean it like that." HE SAYS:"I gotta go."

That night he told me the story, so I had him describe to me the girl. Turns out I know the girl! We used to be kinda cool, I never tried to f*ck with her like that cause she's a hypocrite, a liar and a phony and she just proved my judgement was true. So my man told me not to worry about her cause she was just hating. Hmm..I just wanna know one thing. HOW IN THE HELL WOULD SHE KNOW WHEATHER OR NOT I'M A VIRGIN IF SHE NEVER TOOK A TRIP IN MY VAG? I would really love to know. And if she really felt like I was'nt a top notch bitch like I am then she wouldn't have found the need to bring me down. But it's ok cause my man made her feel stupid and I'm not even trippin cause I don't have time for no trick. She just got herself added to my list of fans.

I COULD REALLY PUT HER BUSINESS IN THE STREET IF I WANTED TO.but I'm above that.
lol, girls are so dumb, THAT'S WHY I'M A YOUNG LADY. (stupid bitch...)

2 acknowledgements:

Cook.ThePoet. said...

Check out my post title "Must Be My Lucky Day =)"

-Cook.ThePoet.

Cook.ThePoet. said...

Check out my post title "Must Be My Lucky Day =)"

-Cook.ThePoet.