11.09.2009

I smell ????..but who is it?

I've been checkin out everybody's blogs and what not and believe it or not, alot of you guys have something in common. I will not say any names but alot of you guys are at that "experimenting" stage in your lives. I think it's cute and I think it's normal but some of you guys are afraid to "go outside the box" because your scared of what people think. People are gonna talk regardless and f*ck what people think! If you spend your life worrying about how people think you should live your life, you will never truely live it and you only get one honies!

 I've formed lil friendships with some of you and the last thing I would want you guys to do is jump into this "experimenting" thing blind so here are the rules (YES, I AM MOM RIGHT NOW LOL)

  • CONDOMS ARE A MUST (MALE AND FEMALE)
  • make sure the person is clean..like for real, they have to know how to take a shower
  • no ugly people
  • don't let somebody that you met in the club be the person you "experiment" with, I dont want hurt feelings
  • don't do if if it don't feel right, go with that gut feeling
  • HAVE FUN, BUT BE SAFE PLEASE!!!

0 acknowledgements: