9.05.2009

back to gen pop

EGHHH! So today is the sixth and it's a Sunday and I'm happy I woke up this morning but I REALLY do not wanna see the building they call PERTH AMBOY HIGH SCHOOL. The school is infested with pregnant students (freshmen-seniors), retarded, ho-ish boys and girls and depressed teachers. The school has never passed a state test and I'm embarrassed to be there, but last year I was on honor roll and was a favorite(not teachers pet) among teachers. They just appreciated my mind and maturity, although some of the teachers couldn't handle it and called me "too mature", as if I was supposed to be immature and ignorant and excused for it just because I'm sixteen. Well there are some things I'm looking forward to, like seeing my associates, see this boy I still like but never had a chance to talk to, seeing the best teacher ever (mr.neibo), being on student council and choir, and being best dressed again and making my fabulous grades. School starts on the 8th and I have a mix of excitement and depression in my tummy. I just hate being around ignorant kids, nasty girls, man whores and people who complain to the teachers about their grades as if the teachers are supposed to give them A's for bad behavior, not studying, poor test scores and MIA homework. You have to work hard to make it into college, and that's what I intend to do.

2 acknowledgements:

MalibuMara said...

lucky you havent started school yet,
thanks for stopping by my blog i followed yours,
keep working hard :)
it pays off everytime

Ro! said...

Thanks for checking out my blog!
I'm in college and it's really hard! Work hard and you'll get where you want to be! :)