12.19.2009

I've come to my conclusion...

As many of you know, if you read my blog, I have a tendency of thinking a lot about everything that life throws at me, so I was in my mothers room (don't ask why) thinking and this is how I looked...

This is me thinking about how funny it is how people are fake and will turn on you at any given moment

This is me wondering why I let people get close to me and really thinking about what I should do

This is me going "hmmmm.."

and this is me smiling because I've reached my conclusion : I can't stand females and I have 5 great friends in my life and I don't need any more. I rather have 5 honest , true, loyal friends than 100 fake ass, phony "friends". LOL I'm surpised im in this situation because I knew this, but you live and learns everyday and sometimes the lesson needs to be taught twice. But on a lighter note, I went to the Knicks game yesterday and it was TOO good, KNICKS WON! But the clippers did their thing, for a second they were ahead, but NY was represtenting!!

4 acknowledgements:

Knottie. said...

i hope you dont take this the wrong way but, you look like boots from flavor of love ! ( :

i always thought she was really pretty so yea, once again no offense !

S H A M I L said...

that would be my pleasure,im absolutely sure i would be able to take very nice pictures of you, no doubt. all these people who make fun of others because of their slanted eyes or other, they are just jealous, stupid or sometimes simply bad. **** em.
Beauty has no limits, thats what i know not only when i take pics but when i live my life everyday...
thank u for your opinion, i appreciate it sooo much :)im going to follow and wish we could take that pictures of yours too :)

Shay said...

i agree . i have no room in my circle for fake . my 4 good friends is all i need and the rest are just acquaintances .

Katlynne/Ms. Downlow said...

You look too beautiful!!!

Thanks for sharing these gorgeous photos...and for stopping by.

Come back and get the TMI award if you like.