12.11.2009

nah..just a threat..

I think being a ho is wrong. I think stealing somebody's man is wrong, but I don't know how to feel if you are just sitting there and your looking pretty to a man that has a girl. I don't know what to think when you know you make another woman feel insecure. The immature and ignorant side of Zodiac would say that it's on her. You can't help it if her other thinks you're attractive, and you can't help it if a man that knows he has a woman looks at you with lust or interest. On the other hand, it's a horrible feeling to know that your other has an eye for another woman, but what if you are that woman? Are you in the wrong? And I don't mean you gave that man the eye or even payed him any attention, I mean you're just there minding your own business looking cute.
I'm the threat to someone and I don't like how it feels cause she tried to make it seem like I did something wrong. She got mad that her man called me cute, but I wasnt even paying him any mind. I was too busy txting my man. That night she told him, "I don't wanna lose you. I know she's prettier than me but please don't leave me." He told her to shut the hell up and I thought that was funny but I felt really bad, but then I had to think if I should feel bad. I wasnt even attracted to her man but even if I was she's my friend and I wouldnt do that to her. But I really felt bad that I was the person to make her feel insecure. Hmmm, but I didn't do anything wrong and if she's insecure about her looks then that's her internal struggle and I have nothing to do with that and she can't blame me for her personal physical issues. No one can blame others for that in a situation like that. I hate the saying, "Don't hate me because I'm beautiful." because it sounds stupid, but I will say this "Don't blame others for your insecurities."

0 acknowledgements: