12.02.2009

love waiting for you



Have you ever wondered who the person your going to marry will be? (if your not already married). I wonder how my life is going to play out all the time but what really makes me think is who am I going to spend my life with? Do you think about how you might meet said perosn, how they're going to look, what attracted you to them, what made you fall in love. I truly believe there is someone out there for everyone because there's so much out there, but I think it's important not to force it cause true love just happens. But things like this is deep to me because love is sacred and I think that God created a person especially for all of us, and that is something special. I just hope we all find love, nowadays we need it.

1 acknowledgements:

kendall brody said...

feeling the blog...you got my follow...jersey girl?? from where lol


www.thefuturesociety.net