12.20.2009

the LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT award

love at first sight



Ok, I created this award because I just felt like giving you guys some awards. This award will go to nine blogs that I feel like are so dope I just have to tell y'all it was love at first sight, I mean y'all are the reason I STAY on blogger : )


Alrighty so here are the rules: Just pick five (or more if you like) blogs that you have been in love with ever since you first checked them out then under that blog name just give one reason why you come back for more.

HERE ARE MINE:

I love this blog because her words speak to me, she gets deep and she has swag. She mad real all day everyday.

she is too damn funny, and she reps for the lesbian community.

when I tell you this blog makes you think (and laugh) I am not lying. btw, you guys should snag some of their shirts.

we all knew her as PIA but now she goes by KOREA, she is creative and random, much like myself and I appreciate her blog, and she has a lot of buzz so go check it out asap

this blog is emotional and I dig it *nods head*

hilarious and real, she made me laugh to tears and made me shed tears before and I used to watch "The Wire" before they rapped it up and she is nothing like those b-more chicks LOVE HER

a bad bitch who knows how to keep it real

DAMN! when I tell you this lady knows how to paint a pitcure I do mean it, hmmm, if your feelin freaky just give this blog a shot, oh, and she tells me I'm beautiful so she makes me feel special : )

And last but not least by a long shot, this is my number nine

This is my friend, my walking diary, and my favorite lesbian in the whole world!!, not to mention my classmate. I love her blog because of the poetry, her words are extraordinary and I feel special that I'm able to read her notebooks in person, I LOVE YOU COOK!!!
 
Glitter Graphics

8 acknowledgements:

M I N G said...

OMG! Thank you so much girl. Most defeniantly love your blog and gonna have to check out these other blogs.. love the song, too.

Unknown said...

awww, thanks! I appreciate the recognition...

repost

Anonymous said...

Thank you very much.
when I feel like my blog is less entertaining you proved that someone finds it interesting.
Thanks.
I like your blog because it's just as personal.
:)

Jade Purple Brown said...

YOU CHOSE SOME REALLY GOOD BLOGS TO GIVE AWARDS TO!

Ashley said...

Nice list :) I'll have to check them out!

Cook.ThePoet. said...

Thnx GB !! L0ve y0u 2

-Cook.ThePoet.

Unknown said...

aww, thx muffin!! i sho nuff 'preciates it!

khaki la'docker said...

thank you, thank you, thank you!