12.17.2009

my rant in school...

Damn, I'm in school, in the library in my lunch period and I am not happy whatsoever. I swear if another one of these rude shit bump into me imma just blow up the school all together. Oh gosh and if my english teacher gives us one more assignment imma tell her about herself, even though I like her as a teacher. *shurgs*

I was thinkin about christmas because it not too far away at all, and I've decided that I don't want anything. If someone floats some cash my way I'll be happy but I'm good. Honestly the thrill and excitement of this holiday has worn off ever since I figured out that there is no damn santa. I mean come one, I can't go in the closet because why? There's special bags in there? PLEASE...I figured out what it was at the age of 8. I don't need toys, and I have a laptop a ipod and a cell phone. WHAT MORE COULD I WANT?? I just wanna go to the club to be honest, I have some steam to let off.

Well, I'm finish with my ice cream and my chocolate rice crispies treat so I guess I'll end this post at school so I have something to say when I get home. OH SNAP, I JUST REALIZED I TOLD Y'ALL THAT I WANNA START MAKING VIDEOS SO I CAN MAKE YOUS GUYS LAUGH! I SHOULD ASK FOR A NEW DIGITAL CAMERA WITH SOUND! WHAT? GUYS ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS BE PREPARED TO LAUGH AND SOMETIMES CRY AT THE LIFE OF ZODIAC. BUT IMMA MAKE Y'ALL FEEL ME CAUSE SHIT IS REAL.

1 acknowledgements:

S H A M I L said...

hah, right!ilove this one!